Materials used for manufacturing these gates are of Cast Iron, Mild Steel, Structural Steel, Stainless Steel, and Timber depending on the customer needs.
The types of Gates
- Cast iron sluice gates are of circular opening ranging from 6 inches Ø to 30 inches Ø, in three inches intervals and used to regulate water levels in cannels. These gates consists of various parts such as, housing, seat, slide, base plate, wedge block, brass or gun metal nut, operating handle or wheel, threaded spindle, extension bars, anchor bolts and nuts etc. Cast iron sluice gates are one of our Standard Products.
- Radial gates are made out of using Structural Steel and Stainless Steels 316 L grade
- Maintenance of water elevations in canals and spillways
- Increased storage capacity for reservoirs
- Diversion of water for irrigation
- Flow control preserving wide clear waterways
- Other areas requiring economical water control
Stop logs are used for level control in open channels
Flap Gates use for Barrages
Emergency gates are used in reservoirs
Timber gates are made out of Kubuk wood, sizes are ranging from 2’x 2’ to up ward